• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Improved YouTube downloads.
• Active Hours and scheduled tasks won't start on Apple silicon laptops when lid is closed.
• Mac may fall asleep when one download is completed and next one is yet to be started.
• Files and folders are not sorted by default in file browser.
• Percent sign is in the wrong place for the Turkish locale.
• Load indicator stops spinning when operation is in progress in file browser.
• App crash when download started in Safari was intercepted and a group applied.
This is the last version that supports OS X 10.10 Yosemite and OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
• A fix for an issue when status bar icon has no menu.
• A fix for an issue when automator action does not work.
• A fix for an issue when it's impossible to add download via command line.
• A fix for an issue when hidden side menu won't appear.
• A fix for an issue when feedback form may not work.
• A fix for an isuue that causes app crash when the Preferences windows is closed (macOS 10.12).
• A fix for an issue that causes app crash on closing file type selection sheet (macOS 10.12).
• A fix for an issue that Preferences toolbar button called Delete.
• A fix for an issue when Cancel is saved as default answer for dialogs where the save answer check box is available.
• A fix for an issue that '.dll' files may be saved as '.exe'.
This is the last version that supports OS X 10.9 aka Mavericks.
• Support of the Waterfox browser.
• Stability improvements.
This is the last version that supports Mac OS X 10.7 aka Lion and OS X 10.8 aka Mountain Lion.
• Use your Mega-Debrid.eu account and download from a long list of file hosting services at high speed. Read more
• A fix for an issue when application freezes with multiple concurrent downloads.
• A fix for an issue when application crashes with a number of new task windows.
• A fix for an issue when task never finished using a big amount of threads.
• A fix for an issue when user is asked for password though there's one saved in the storage.
This is the last version that supports Mac OS X 10.6 aka Snow Leopard.
Stability improvements on OS X 10.9.2.
This is the last version that supports Mac OS X 10.5 aka Leopard.
• Download progress is visible on file icon.
• Mountain Lion's Notification Center support (Preferences->Integration->Events and notifications).
• Application sometimes creates extra threads for task but doesn't kill them when their work is done.
• Download task doesn't stop when no free space available.
• Application is unable to download files with special symbols (like slash) in file-name.
• Application is unable to authenticate on resource that uses Digest authentication method.
• Application loses connection when Mountain Lion falls asleep.
• Application crashes on quit when mirror speed test is running.
• Dozens of minor bug fixes.